Jump to content
OUTBREAK NEW DAWN Official Forum
Sign in to follow this  
freeviruzdotorg

Suggestions for pvp/mechanics

Recommended Posts

I have some suggestions that could help bring people into the game.

Care Packages/Flares in the store for GC

- I completely believe this is a bad idea for a game to add the ability for players to purchase weapons, in game cash, and such things to the game. The sniper package is the highest where you get a 10 vectors, 10 m4s, 2 snipers, flares, ammo, like a full kit for 30 dollars USD which is probably level 1 since the guns are locked behind progression such as an ak is locked until level 5 or a IWI tavor like weapon until level 7 (5 xp per zombie kill or more with missions in game). I personally dont care about the GI spaces for sale since it doesnt give an advantage, but the weapons, flares are a bad idea. Keep cosmetics obviously.

XP Boosters 1 dollar USD per hour or 20 hours = 15 dollars USD

- I have nothing to say on this since its the beginning of the game, but yet we have like no players playing so idk how many can say its a good idea or bad, personally ive never bought xp boosters in any game, not even in runescape 3 (i only play osrs which does a much better job as it use to be back in 05/06 with less p2w)

Buildings needing textures (its minor but oh well ill add it in)

- North town houses need textures as they literally dont have it and some other houses down south in the cities have the "placeholder" text on the building exterior.

Cool downs for missions

- Can we remove the cool down of the 30 minute timer after completing missions, its not such a good idea...

POI ideas

- Get an alert of 30 minutes ahead of time in a random city with a horde of zombies trying to protect a spot such as an important structure or character that is standing there. After completion of protecting the AI for around 20 mins or 10 mins, you get a nice bonus from the AI in a crate (not an airdrop crate) you speak with the AI, they give you a lootable crate that you have to leave to the safezone.

- Reactor event as many others have said, where you start a timer on a box/whatever you desire and wait for players to show up, but have to fight turrets and zombies to even get into that POI and begin the event with more zombies coming in. We would want this to be made worth while for it.

Drone ideas i have heard about

- These drone ideas that people are saying you can drop your loot into and make it easy to the Safezone, please dont make it a thing, its not a good idea because there is no risk to cut someone off in the middle of there run to the safezone. maybe instead add a bandit camp where you can hire a person with In game dollars to have them deliver your loot to the global inventory depending on the rarity and other details pertaining to the item.

City liberation like in Aftermath

- Add a mechanic like in aftermath where you have a set amount of zombies you have to kill to liberate the city and gain a box with loot.

Secure containers

- Please remove these imo, its not good.

 

Small list, but if anyone else has any other ideas, just comment and ill try to add it in the list?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, freeviruzdotorg said:

I have some suggestions that could help bring people into the game.

Care Packages/Flares in the store for GC

- I completely believe this is a bad idea for a game to add the ability for players to purchase weapons, in game cash, and such things to the game. The sniper package is the highest where you get a 10 vectors, 10 m4s, 2 snipers, flares, ammo, like a full kit for 30 dollars USD which is probably level 1 since the guns are locked behind progression such as an ak is locked until level 5 or a IWI tavor like weapon until level 7 (5 xp per zombie kill or more with missions in game). I personally dont care about the GI spaces for sale since it doesnt give an advantage, but the weapons, flares are a bad idea. Keep cosmetics obviously.

XP Boosters 1 dollar USD per hour or 20 hours = 15 dollars USD

- I have nothing to say on this since its the beginning of the game, but yet we have like no players playing so idk how many can say its a good idea or bad, personally ive never bought xp boosters in any game, not even in runescape 3 (i only play osrs which does a much better job as it use to be back in 05/06 with less p2w)

Buildings needing textures (its minor but oh well ill add it in)

- North town houses need textures as they literally dont have it and some other houses down south in the cities have the "placeholder" text on the building exterior.

Cool downs for missions

- Can we remove the cool down of the 30 minute timer after completing missions, its not such a good idea...

POI ideas

- Get an alert of 30 minutes ahead of time in a random city with a horde of zombies trying to protect a spot such as an important structure or character that is standing there. After completion of protecting the AI for around 20 mins or 10 mins, you get a nice bonus from the AI in a crate (not an airdrop crate) you speak with the AI, they give you a lootable crate that you have to leave to the safezone.

- Reactor event as many others have said, where you start a timer on a box/whatever you desire and wait for players to show up, but have to fight turrets and zombies to even get into that POI and begin the event with more zombies coming in. We would want this to be made worth while for it.

Drone ideas i have heard about

- These drone ideas that people are saying you can drop your loot into and make it easy to the Safezone, please dont make it a thing, its not a good idea because there is no risk to cut someone off in the middle of there run to the safezone. maybe instead add a bandit camp where you can hire a person with In game dollars to have them deliver your loot to the global inventory depending on the rarity and other details pertaining to the item.

City liberation like in Aftermath

- Add a mechanic like in aftermath where you have a set amount of zombies you have to kill to liberate the city and gain a box with loot.

Secure containers

- Please remove these imo, its not good.

 

Small list, but if anyone else has any other ideas, just comment and ill try to add it in the list?? 

xp boosts are like a grey area i honestly dont feel like its bad for the game due to the methods of XP bein basically the same its kinda of a thing that if you want you can have if you dont then it wont be a problem either so thats fine unlike games where your level is basically the main thing.

flares are a retarded idea period sure leave air drops around but the flare thing where u can buy it on the store is just stupid asf.

building needin textures is very necesary for new people in the game to not feel like they are playin a random game from one of those free browser games except this one is 30 dollars and rapes your computer when you play.

30min -1hour cooldown on missions is dumb and unnecesary as fuck im on the last mission and when i fail i literally have to spend an hour watchin videos to then come back to be able to try again and if i fail again unlucky i guess.

i get ur trying to make it so its less bad but atleast what i feel is that anything taking your loot to your safezone that isnt you shouldnt be in the game thats the lazies and most boring thing ever i rather get killed every single time im about to get to the save zone by some nerd than this cuz atleast ill know that if some loser is camping the safezone than the loot is actually worth my time.

city liberations sound nicer if the map was bigger at the moment with the map the size as is it would be less fun cuz you literally run like the flash and get to another city within 2 minutes max ur feet cant even keep up with ur speed but i guess who needs to achieve speed with your feet when you are the speed.

and these containers are too big i have 3 of them cuz i spent 100 bucks on this game and the ones u get from the most expensive account is absolutely massive and the only problem with space that i have encountered with them to where i could say they are small would be when i literally cant figure out which one of my 9 other items in there are more valuable and then i realized it doesnt matter what item i stuff in there cuz there isnt anyone online so who tf about to kill me and take my shit the zombies? which is actually not even that crazy of a statement cosidering the zombies are literally that dude from the fuckin "jumper" movie where they teleport around and if u walk up to kill them they will walk like 20 feet ahead and hit you again and u cant stab and hit them to death so the only way is to either shoot them or to walk them forward like they are your pet and then walk backwards so that they teleport to you instead of forwards which now that i put it into text makes me realize that ive literally learned more about how to manage multiple bugs in the game than other shit that should be usefull and if anyone needs i can literally teach you how to jump off huge places and take no damage to how to bug zombies so you can shoot them without them even bein able to walk up and hit you in cities and other shit. 

anyways tho went on a little rant there at the end but yep those are my opinions on the problems u cited overall dont disagree with most you said but hey we are here to give our thoughts so we are obviously gonna think differently in some subjects. take care.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bankoh said:

anyways tho went on a little rant there at the end but yep those are my opinions on the problems u cited overall dont disagree with most you said but hey we are here to give our thoughts so we are obviously gonna think differently in some subjects. take care.

i just want the bugs fixed and what some are complaining about is the terrible ADS execution in this game is what they also need to fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, freeviruzdotorg said:

i just want the bugs fixed and what some are complaining about is the terrible ADS execution in this game is what they also need to fix

yea agreed is like they have a meta for third person being the only good pov unintentionally.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...