OUTBREAK NEW DAWN Official Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ankky

Outbreak vs SS and biggest problems

Please bring pvp system. Its so pointless to pvp. Bring back legendaries. Fix major bugs. Make game free and it will be best game of this type. You got too much money from SS ppl and they need to pay for this cheap cophy of SS again.. 

Reactor fights and pvp PK system was best. Action from switching between FPP and TPP. Jumping strats,using meds while fighting. Reactor armors. Like bring back old SS it was better alot.

My team and others are waiting on game like SS again and this is just ghost of the better game. You r working too slowly on something you already had.. Bad Last man standing game killed alot better game. And I am still waiting on things like PVP system, armor rewards long time. Just dont make it worse guys. Do what people want. You got it in 3days and all will be happy. You r not mad that community call you SCAMMERS? Do simple things like this :

PVP system (PK) rewards like customization 

Bring back legendaries

PVP zone (like reactor in SS that was hella amazing)

Fix zombie movement and player movement too. (Laggy af)

More gun attachments on map. (Silencer is ultra rare and i want to have good attachments on gun) (better feeling while going somewhere)

Make game free with microtransactions. (Fortnite, League of Legends,Csgo- for somebody bad games but they know what are they doing. Free games rules and bring more ppl. 

What is better ? 30ppl in game or 10k+ while its free with microt. ?

Start working and use brain. No offense. I am just defending this game because i have hope. Dont disappoint ME maybe I am the last man standing in this game.

Sorry for English..

• Like 1

No ur not the last, i love sergey games too but they are not responding any post here this make me sad, i already help the idea buying GC but i get problems whit a gun skin boxe and reported here, no response! ;(

2 hours ago, Jack The Ripperr said:

legendaries were terrible and should never come back. everything else yes

Maybe yes but i love the feeling when you got something what is actually worth it or it just feels good 😄

This games PvP still needs far too much work for them to add leaderboards or PK system.
The PvP as it is now is not even enjoyable. Hell ive been wanting to play SS for years now but can't bring myself to play this game due to the state the PvP is in.
But I don't think it should be free, even though it literally has been during the entire drop event. Theres no guaranty it would get the game 10k concurrent players in any case, and its not fair to compare it to league or other big free titles.
If a big free title releases one skin, it is sold to millions. If a small studio with a niche audience such as FRE releases the same skin, its sold to only a fraction of that.
I.e the same amount of work gets you less money.
Besides theres no reason to judge them for the small amount of concurrent players they have now, save that for full release.

I just wish we had SS back pepehands

4 hours ago, Duke said:

This games PvP still needs far too much work for them to add leaderboards or PK system.
The PvP as it is now is not even enjoyable. Hell ive been wanting to play SS for years now but can't bring myself to play this game due to the state the PvP is in.
But I don't think it should be free, even though it literally has been during the entire drop event. Theres no guaranty it would get the game 10k concurrent players in any case, and its not fair to compare it to league or other big free titles.
If a big free title releases one skin, it is sold to millions. If a small studio with a niche audience such as FRE releases the same skin, its sold to only a fraction of that.
I.e the same amount of work gets you less money.
Besides theres no reason to judge them for the small amount of concurrent players they have now, save that for full release.

I just wish we had SS back pepehands

I was actually sad all time till now when SS died.. I loved that game FFS You r the youtuber DUKE xDD I loved you man

On 7/12/2020 at 3:44 AM, Jack The Ripperr said:

yea high tier guns etc are great. but the lives were the issue. happy to have legendary items if they dont have lives

agtreed only without lives.

and i +1 this entire post of his ideas except the legends, having lives

SS was much better than Outbreak, so I do not understand why they released a game with less the SS.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:31 AM, Ankky said:

You got too much money from SS ppl and they need to pay for this cheap cophy of SS again.. 

Okay couple notes - Outbreak is FREE for all SS and ISS players. 

Second - with Shattered Skies we've actually lost money - we spent more on development, than it made us back in sales. 

Rest is something that is discussible of course

21 hours ago, Sergey Titov said:

Second - with Shattered Skies we've actually lost money - we spent more on development, than it made us back in sales. 

i understand the problem and ur point with losing money but do u think trying to grow a game instead of making a new one make u lose less money? not calling you out just actually curious cuz idk how things are goin financially for the company etc.

23 hours ago, Sergey Titov said:

I can use my old SS login to play outbreak for free??

On 7/27/2020 at 2:14 PM, Sergey Titov said:

If this is the case, i'll take my money back.

• Like 1