OUTBREAK NEW DAWN Official Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SudzMaballz

Guns... to only take one slot.

So, guns are going to take 1 slot in your inventory, I'm guessing this is due to the recent poll. How does this make  you feel?

Personally, I feel like it makes the game more unrealistic, removes the survival aspect as everyone will have guns galore in their banks. Most guns have very little durability and you can't sell unless it's full not to mention the bank space is limited.

Right now you just swap out worse guns for better guns in the middle of your loot run.
When you let people fill their bags with guns they will bring back mixtures of high and low end guns, moving the process of picking what you keep to when you're organizing your GI, not when you're looting resulting in less running. Personally Ive not been in a situation where i had so many of the rarest items in the game on me that I couldn't carry more whilst looting.
People will never run out of guns as it is, Mk1 and Mk2 are extremely common. Its about getting the rare versions.
Making guns only take up one slot is a good change imo. The game isn't meant to be realistic anyway, noone plays it for that and it has always been a poor argument.

warz/iss was never intended to be realistic... thats why it was popular besides all those "immersive, realistic" other games...