OUTBREAK NEW DAWN Official Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMistakee

What games do you guys play?

rn really only osu! and fallout76 but I switch my games every now and again. 

Love some Escape from Tarkov.  

Its first person only with full item loot with light survival mechanics.

You can play as a Scav every so often with house money (loot) and bring gear back to your main character if you get out alive.

The NPCs can be tough and its got bosses to fight against.  Large learning curve though as you get your ass handed to you often in one shot.

Seems like its been in alpha/beta forever though, and there is wipes every so often.

Tarkov is one of the best games out right now. Wipe should be coming soon! Just not gonna play right before a wipe because there is no reason.

16 minutes ago, TheMistakee said:

Tarkov is one of the best games out right now. Wipe should be coming soon! Just not gonna play right before a wipe because there is no reason.

I've been going out with full gear on finally as I completed my hideout/bitcoin farm and money has been rolling in.  I have not been playing that long so trying to enjoy what Ive earned before its wiped!

Yeah thats fair! Ive had bitcoin farm maxed for like a few months now so i just got bored farming free money.

Also playing Memories of Mars.  Was late to the game and the populations are super low.  Picked it up for $10 on steam sale.   Been having some fun with it.

1 hour ago, TheMistakee said:

I've been going out with full gear on finally as I completed my hideout/bitcoin farm and money has been rolling in.  I have not been playing that long so trying to enjoy what Ive earned before its wiped!

I play XERA:Survival, Escape from Tarkov, Last Oasis, DOOM:Eternal (last my games)

But while I play Outbreak, I play XERA too 🙂

On 5/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, F4STL1F3 said:

fortnite all day

Is the game still popping? I havent played it in years

Been on break from World of warcraft for around 8 months now, mainly playing the last of us part 2 on PS atm and for pc it depends really some times I go for a SP game like the Command and Conquer remake or MMO the elder scrolls online.