OUTBREAK NEW DAWN Official Forum

Hello!

Got some questions.

1). Will our game have different types of weapons (simple, rare, legendary, etc) like it was in Shattered Skies?

2). Will be in our game any weapons from old WarZ? Or only from Shattered Skies? I ask, because Outbreak is gonna take best things from both previous projects, so its interesting.

51 minutes ago, biggerr said:

Hello!

Got some questions.

1). Will our game have different types of weapons (simple, rare, legendary, etc) like it was in Shattered Skies?

2). Will be in our game any weapons from old WarZ? Or only from Shattered Skies? I ask, because Outbreak is gonna take best things from both previous projects, so its interesting.

1.) There will be rarity and slight stats variation of the guns, but no legendaries etc like in SS. For example there will be „civilian“ rifles with less durability and other stats which are less efficient than „military“ version of the gun. Guns you’ll find close to safezone will be more common and less effective than guns you’ll find far away from safezone. For example: AR you find near to safezone is semi-auto rifle and requires repairs more often. AR you find in military crate will have full auto mode and slightly better stats. But damage is nearly same because they‘re using same ammo type and 80-85% of damage values will be ammo type related. Gun itself defines 15-20% of the damage values.

2.) Most weapons are from SS, but the way they behave is different now. Stats are different as well.

7 hours ago, FabS said:

Gun itself defines 15-20% of the damage values.

Actually not true, seems like Guns don't effect damage anymore. All damage values are based on the type of ammo you're using, unless there's a hidden modifier not shown on weapon stats. 

50 minutes ago, Miniscozzie said:

Actually not true, seems like Guns don't effect damage anymore. All damage values are based on the type of ammo you're using, unless there's a hidden modifier not shown on weapon stats. 

Well that‘s what Dev said

76A77767-FE89-4335-B21D-A1E5257680DB.jpeg

Sounds good.

I wish to see in our game some content from old WarZ anyway. For example, we need silenced sniper rifle, as VSS Vintorez. We need LMG also too, like PKM or M249.

1 hour ago, biggerr said:

Sounds good.

I wish to see in our game some content from old WarZ anyway. For example, we need silenced sniper rifle, as VSS Vintorez. We need LMG also too, like PKM or M249.

VSS Vintorez won‘t be in game.

91E0B606-3BA2-45EF-8ABB-92DCD83C3027.jpeg

On 5/10/2020 at 8:21 AM, biggerr said:

Thats bad, all I can say

Not at all, that was the most over powered gun in WarZ. Zero tracking cause of silence and zero flash. I think it’s a good balance to not have it in the game 

10 hours ago, Eggy said:

Not at all, that was the most over powered gun in WarZ. Zero tracking cause of silence and zero flash. I think it’s a good balance to not have it in the game 

Good balance is to fix this weapon like it is in DayZ/Tarkov, where it has like in real life hardest ballistic and slow speed of bullet. 

I am sure all players from WarZ want to see VSS here in new game, cause its a quit symbol.

Does any body know of any snipers that will be in the game? I know it's early days but would be interested to know

For those who want snipers go play newz, this is not the place for that kind of cringy pvp. 

On 5/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Jisoo said:

For those who want snipers go play newz, this is not the place for that kind of cringy pvp. 

id like to see more snipers in the game not in the sense of it bein easy i want them to be hard as shit to find but i want there to be a variety not just 1 boring one.