OUTBREAK NEW DAWN Official Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Voidnight

What gaming chair do you recommend?

Guest Voidnight

Looking for the perfect gaming chair to execute my precise, accurate, and speedy destruction across the Outbreak map. 

Guest Dioxety

Just get anything in the $200 range on amazon with great reviews. Friend got a DXracer for $500 I got one for $160 and they are literally almost the same.

Guest Reflekz

I have a merax or some shit. It was $120 i love it and never get uncomfortable. And it doesn’t look dumb as shit like a lot of the cheap ones. 

Tho if you’re a heafty boy ya might not wanna because my dad and a few friends said it was too small 

Guest Dealy12

people rave about secret labs but getting a proper ergonomic chair would be better

Guest NuketroxZ

I go the standardt Red DX Racer vor over 4 years now, prettyx good chair

On 5/1/2020 at 1:05 PM, Guest Dioxety said:

Just get anything in the $200 range on amazon with great reviews. Friend got a DXracer for $500 I got one for $160 and they are literally almost the same.

To be fair, DXRacer is hype trash.

I personally have a Secret Lab Titan, and it has been worth every penny and then some. I have zero regret in this purchase. Hands down the most comfortable chair, while also being highly adjustable in almost every way. I liken a good chair to a good mattress, if it's something you spend a considerable amount of time in, it's better to not skimp. 

Secret Lab chairs are a go to for me. Good quality chairs.

I have a Dx racer and its really comfortable, although there are a large amount of high quality chairs on the market and as suggested Secret lab is very good quality chairs.  Imo its quite an essential piece of equipment so that you don't injure your self while gaming (posture ect) so I wouldn't go for a cheap option which in the long run after years of gaming will end up back and neck problems.